Thursday, October 16, 2008

A new Mobile Phone

I was at the mall yesterday to pay my utility bills (suncell & credit card). I saw this cell phone and I had a love at first sight. It cost expensive (+/- P18K). I don't buy cellphones. I just have it free from my line subscription (Globe & Sun) and the one I'm using right now is a Christmas gift last year from a friend (Nokia N73).





Its a Sony Ericsson's G900 cell phone. Its so slim and the camera is 5MP. The external memory is expandable up to 8GB, the weight is only 99g. One thing that I like is Wi-Fi ready. I could retrieve/read plain mails (exchange active sync) Hmmmm I'm about to search some site with regards to the review of this phone.
Imagine!!! Wow I really like it. Hmmmm but I have to think it again.... and again.... again.... I just give an update....

No comments: